Cushion is $199. This includes the Cushion, Charger, and wall plug. Shipping may have an additional charge. A content subscription is needed in order to experience Cushion. Our monthly subscription is $[14.99] per month.
We are primarily shipping to the United States at this time. If you don't see your location listed, send us a note and we’ll work with you on getting Cushion delivered. Our team is excited to bring Cushion to the rest of the world very soon.
1.Cushion’s cover is machine washable on the cold delicate cycle. Wash separately or with similar colors. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Cool iron if needed. Do not dry clean.
2. Do NOT wash inner foam.
The Aduri app is only available to customers who have purchased Cushion. Once you purchase Cushion, you can use the app without being paired; however, we recommend using the app + Cushion for the most optimal experience.
The Aduri app subscription service is currently limited to iOS devices only. Apologies to our Android users; our team is working to bring Aduri to Android very soon.
Our subscription includes unlimited access to original guided meditations, soundscapes, and music that all sync with your Cushion. You can also meditate with friends via Circles and track your progress as you build your habit.
1. Do not place Cushion in direct sunlight or near heat sources such as radiators or fires.
2. Do not place lit candles or tea-lights on top of, or at the sides of Cushion. Do not allow any open flames nearby.
3. Keep Cushion away from water, drinks, grease, etc.
4. Do not store Cushion for extended periods with the battery completely discharged. Keep the battery charged as much as possible to extend the life of your bolster.
Cushion is designed for unparalleled comfort as you sit on your floor. Our unique, proprietary design subtly pivots the cushion forward when you sit to help rotate the pelvis forward and elongate the back, reducing strain and pressure on your lower back. Putting Cushion on a chair, although possible, would not provide an ergonomic, comfortable seat in which it was designed for, which is to remain on the floor.
Absolutely. We’ve designed Cushion with longevity in mind. We use the same batteries that are found in electric cars and even better, when the battery passes its ”useful-life” period (as indicated in the app), get in touch with our team to recycle your old one and purchase a new one.
1. Cushion comes with a 1 year limited warranty. We don’t want there to be any problems or stress, because the world already has enough of it. We’re here to fix any issues. :)
2. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
3. We warrant that during the warranty period, the products purchased from the site will be free from defects in materials and workmanship. we also warrant that during the warranty period, the services purchased from the site will be performed in accordance with generally recognized industry standards for similar services.
4. We limit the duration and remedies of all implied warranties, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, to the duration of this limited warranty.
5. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
6. Our responsibility for defective products is limited to repair, replacement, or refund as set forth in this warranty statement. our responsibility for defective services is limited to repair, re-performance, or refund as set forth in this warranty statement. neither any performance or other conduct, nor any oral or written information, statement, or advice provided by us or any of our suppliers, agents, or employees will create a warranty or in any way increase the scope or duration of this limited warranty.
(a) Who may use this warranty? this limited warranty extends only to the original purchaser of products and services from the site. it does not extend to any subsequent or other owner or transferee of the product or any transferee or other beneficiary of the service.
(b) What does this warranty cover? this limited warranty covers during the warranty period (as defined below) defects in materials and workmanship in products purchased from the site. this limited warranty only covers the aduri cushion ("the product").
(c) What does this warranty not cover? this limited warranty does not cover the site or the app or its content or any damages due to or arising in connection with transportation; storage; improper use; failure to follow the product instructions or to perform any preventative maintenance; modifications; combination or use with any products, materials, processes, systems, or other matter not provided or authorized in writing by aduri inc.; unauthorized repair; normal wear and tear; or accidents, abuse, external causes or other actions or events beyond our reasonable control. in addition, this limited warranty does not cover any damages due to or arising in connection with use of a product charger with devices other than the product for which it was provided; placement of a product in direct sunlight or near heat sources such as radiators or fires; placement of lit candles or tea-lights on top of, or at the sides of a product; open flames near a product; water, beverage, grease or similar exposure; storage of a product for extended periods with the battery completely discharged; stepping or standing on a product; tossing a product around; use of any charger with a product other than the charger provided by us; coverage of a product when in use; use or storage of a product in heated places like direct sunshine; improper charging, cleaning or disposal of a product; or use of a product other than in a home, indoor environment. in addition, this limited warranty will be void and of no further force and effect in the event you open or attempt to open a product casing.
(d) What is the period of coverage? this limited warranty starts on the date of your purchase and lasts for one (1) year (“warranty period”). the warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product or re-perform a warranted service. we may change the availability of this limited warranty at our discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
(e) What are your remedies under this warranty? with respect to any defective products during the warranty period, we will, in our sole discretion, either repair or replace such products (or the defective part) free of charge or refund the purchase price of such products. we will also pay for shipping and handling fees to return the repaired or replacement product to you if we elect to repair or replace the defective products. with respect to any defective services during the warranty period, we will, in our sole discretion, either repair or re-perform the defective services free of charge or refund the purchase price of such services.
(f) How do you obtain warranty service? to obtain warranty service, you must email our customer service department at email@example.com during the warranty period.
(g) Limitation of liability. the remedies described above are your sole and exclusive remedies and our entire obligation and liability for any breach of this limited warranty. our liability will under no circumstances exceed the actual amount paid by you for the defective product or service that you have purchased through the site, nor will we under any circumstances be liable for any loss of production, work, data, use, business, goodwill, reputation, revenue or profit, any diminution in value, costs of replacement goods or services, or any consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages or losses, whether direct or indirect. some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
(h) What can you do in case of a dispute with us? the dispute resolution procedure detailed below is available to you if you believe that we have not performed our obligations under this limited warranty or this agreement.